VGA Leaders are people that drive VGA membership and help ensure as many opportunities as possible connect to industry staff.
They are usually studio HR leaders, People and Culture Managers or studio heads, really any leader from the industry that has a desire to make a positive educational impact while providing staff with a range of high quality, regularly updated activities.
As a VGA Leader you will;
- encourage your staff to sign up to the VGA.
- check the VGA website regularly and pass on any relevant opportunities on a weekly or monthly basis.
You will benefit from;
- detailed automatic volunteering reports for D&I
- access to hundreds of regional volunteering opportunities
- happy staff that are connected to inspiring activities